Dampare will discuss policing today at a KNUST lecture. Featured
11 August 2022
Dr. George Akuffo Dampare, the Inspector-General of Police, will present a lecture on policing today at Kumasi's Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Speaking on the subject of "The changing face of policing in Ghana: expectations and the role of the university community," the IGP will address the audience. Dr. Dampare is anticipated to walk his audience through the Police service's past, present, and future. He will also discuss the numerous steps made by his forebears to increase security in the nation. Today's audience will hear from the IGP on his goals for the Police Service and his expectations of the general public. The University has invited the IGP to give the first lecture of its kind by an IGP. Today at 4 o'clock is the time that it will happen.
- Display determination and leadership. Krobo-ECG impasse: NDC to Akuf-Addo
- Cedi decline: Ghana's fragile economy can't withstand external shocks, according to WiF
- IGP: Competent relatives will take the position of fallen police officers.
- President Akufo-Addo should appoint a new Economic Management Team, according to Kwabena Agyepong.
- Unity is necessary to defeat the "8": Dr. Adutwum to NPP members