Mohammed Kudus is a better player than Manchester United’s Antony – Van Basten Featured
21 February 2023
Three-time Ballon d’Or winner, Marco van Basten, says he prefers Mohammed Kudus to Manchester United for Antony as he believes the former is a better footballer. The former Netherlands icon seems to have fallen in love with the performances of the Ghanaian international at Ajax this season after he burst onto the scene following his early season struggles. Kudus has been on the rise with regard to his output since returning from the World Cup in Qatar while Antony, who joined Man United last summer, is yet to find his rhythm in England. While Antony has netted five goals this season, Kudus is already in double figures for the Dutch side but Van Basten believes the Ghanaian’s ability to adjust to different roles makes him a better player than the Brazilian. “I find Mohammed Kudus a much better football player than Antony,” Van Basten told Ziggo Sport. “Antony has his skills, but he is confused with the things he is trying to do. “Kudus has much better technique and he knows what he is doing. Antony may be faster, but Kudus is smarter and more technical. He is much more of a footballer, you can place him anywhere on the pitch, an all-rounder for the team. “In fact, I like him much better than Antony. He’s more fun to watch play,” he added. Antony moved from Ajax to United for 100 million euros with many suggesting Kudus could surpass that figure should he continue firing for the source: myjoyonline.com000
- Ghanaian-Born PA Of Queen Elizabeth Who Escorted Her On Final Journey
- Your Astuteness And Humanity Left Me With Indelible Memories - Kufuor Eulogizes Queen Elizabeth
- Kojo Oppong Nkrumah Clarifies Akufo-Addo's "I'm Not Sure Aisha Haung Was Deported" Comment
- 'It's Birmingham's turn to shine,' says the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Farmers "sang its song" for the Lithovit-sprayed farms because they "outperformed" others and produced "plenty of heavy pods, cherelles, and blossoms." - Former director of Cocobod